Isolation techniques for exosomes are demanding; however, it is critical to understand the composition of the vesicles in your preparation. Biases can be introduced during sample preparation, such as: DNA, RNA, protein, and lipid extraction; PCR amplification; library preparation; sequencing; and/or data interpretation. To overcome these challenges, ATCC offers exosomes derived from well-authenticated cell lines and hTERT-immortalized Mesenchymal Stem Cells. These extracellular vesicles can be used as standards for creating diagnostic tests and studying exosome composition, epigenetic reprogramming of cells, and disease markers.
- Ideal reference standards in cancer research & liquid biopsy development
- Novel isolation method to ensure purity
- Consistent size range of 50 – 200 nm; verified by Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis
- Exosomal protein markers confirmed
- Functional performance data available
- Large lots available
- Cell line origin ensures little lot-to-lot variability
Download Exosomes Flyer
ATCC has functionally validated several exosomes in soft agar growth assays and tubular formation in an in vitro angiogenesis assay. Download our recent flyer to see this compelling data.
Next-generation cancer models
Discover additional cancer resources
Cancer is complex. Next-generation cancer models can account for these complexities and bring researchers even closer to the next breakthrough. Discover how ATCC and the Human Cancer Models Initiative aim to transform cancer research and therapeutic development by providing next-generation cancer models as a community resource.