Cell Bank Characterization
ATCC provides a range of authentication testing services designed to ensure consistency and reliability of your research data.
Cell Bank Characterization Common Tests:
- Viability (e.g., trypan blue dye exclusion)
- Sterility (testing for the absence of bacteria and fungi)
- Mycoplasma (PCR and direct and indirect culture assays)
- Species ID testing (CO1 multiplexing and barcoding)
- Cell ID testing (STR profiling)
- Surface marker testing
- Other molecular assays (e.g., qPCR, ddPCR™, qRT-PCR, 16S rRNA, NGS and target sequencing, etc.)
If your cell bank requires unique assays/methods, we can develop those methods for you.
Disclaimer: Droplet Digital™ PCR (ddPCR™) is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.