ATCC works with you through all stages of your custom cell engineering project. Our project management team will partner with you to develop custom protocols by working to understand your needs.
We offer customized services you need for your specific research projects.
▪ Custom immortalization services produce cell lines that have an extended lifespan and typically are similar to the primary parent cells
▪ The ability to overcome the limited lifespan of primary cells by combining our custom cell derivation service with our custom cell immortalization service
▪ In addition to standard ATCC cell authentication testing, immortalized cell lines can be tested for extended proliferative capacity and
selected phenotypic markers from the tissue of interest (eg, the continuous expression of hTERT)
▪ Experienced project managers and subject matter experts will work with you to produce an immortalized cell line tailored to your requirements
We offer custom genome editing services that span from assay design to cell line development, and we will work with you to develop a cell line that best meets your research needs. We take highly authenticated cell lines from our collection and introduce the disease-relevant mutations using single guide RNAs (sgRNAs) that are designed to guide Cas9 to the targeted regions. The parental cell lines are cotransfected with sgRNA and Cas9. The transfected cells are sorted into single cells and expanded for testing. The gene-edited isogenic cell clones are then rigorously screened.
Custom Primary Cell Services
Custom primary cells can be produced in large lots, making them ideal for scale-up as ready-to-use cells or ready-to-store for longer term
▪ By removing time dependencies with tissue procurement and isolations, we offer our customers flexibility
▪ All tissues utilized for human primary cell derivation are ethically obtained with documented, legal permission for research use; upon
request, detailed donor information can be provided both for normal and diseased cells
▪ Characterization with full quality control testing that can include phenotyping by immunocytochemistry (ICC) or flow cytometry
▪ Offering reagents matched and optimized to work with each primary cell type
We offer custom service to knock out STAT1 from cells in our collection or from your cells. Our services experts can help you through the process.
Custom cell engineering services
Custom immortalization services produce cell lines that have an extended lifespan and typically are similar to the primary parent cells.
We offer custom genome editing services that span from assay design to cell line development.
Custom cell engineering services
Contact us using the form below for more information on our services, or to let us know that you are ready to start your project.
Our laboratories are able to provide you with customized options grounded in decades of industry knowledge, making us your preferred strategic partner. Our team works with you through all stages of your custom project process, from the initial inquiry, design and initiation of your project, to the production, characterization, packaging, storage and distribution of your biological materials. This allows you to focus on your core competencies while we focus on what we do best, producing, managing and delivering the highest quality biological materials, globally.
ATCC offers custom testing services to authenticate your cell lines. These can be ordered separately or as a package of tests to ensure a cell line’s identity is verified and shown to be free of contamination from other cell lines and microbes.More
ATCC can provide reporter-labeled cell lines to your specifications, including luciferase, GFP, RFP, and lacZ reporter-labeled cell lines to illuminate your research results.More
ATCC can design and produce external controls and derivatives in a variety of formats both quantitative and qualitative. We can perform custom extractions from the biologic of choice to provide controls for verification, validation, and/or routinely monitor the performance of assays or workflows.More