We provide everything raw materials, technologies, design, development, and manufacturing. Our customers get the benefit of a one-stop source, supply chain consolidation, and manufacturing efficiency.
First ATCC will work with you to identify your needs. We define the assay requirements and develop a product specification. We also complete a risk assessment.
We then proceed to develop the product as per the design criteria and quality specifications. The test product is delivered in small batches for assay development and stability studies.
Product release criteria are set and the annual need forecasted. A production schedule is established. Pricing is also established and a supply agreement is signed.
Heat and chemically inactivated microbial controls for use in assays and development work
ATCC materials provided as a spiked standard in a matrix of your choice
Enable faster, more intelligent choices when selecting cultures for microbial-based disease research.
Ideal for PCR, cloning or other molecular applications
Why develop microbial controls and derivatives with ATCC?
- ATCC's full line of services lets us be a single partner for both development and production.
- Our competence as a reference material supplier is certified under ISO Guide 34:2009.
- Our Quality Management System is ISO 13485:2003 certified. We provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- We have a deep wealth of knowledge and many years of experience providing similar services to the industry.
- We are one of the world’s leading collection centers for cells and microbes.
- We handle BSL-grade material.
- We are a resource center for standards and controls.