ATCC online newsletters provide a fun and educational way to stay informed with how ATCC is supporting the scientific community. With these newsletters, you can find information on:
Sign up today
- Relevant scientific research being performed with ATCC cultures and nucleic acids
- New technologies, products, and services that support your research
- Upcoming tradeshows ATCC plans to attend
- Educational literature, including culture guides, technical bulletins, brochures, and protocols
- Upcoming webinars performed by scientific experts
- Frequently asked questions on the use or applications of ATCC products
- Puzzles and games that make learning fun
to begin receiving your free copy of our newsletters!
A monthly newsletter providing valuable information and educational literature discussing cutting-edge technologies, research tools, and reagents from ATCC that support cancer research, genetic disease studies, drug discovery, and more!
Sample Cell Passages
A monthly newsletter discussing the use of ATCC microbiological reference strains and nucleic acids in a variety of applications including quality control, assay development, infectious disease research, molecular-based assays, and more!
A quarterly newsletter describing current trends in proficiency testing and the general applications of ISO/IEC 17043:2010 accredited chemical and microbiological proficiency testing programs available in the U.S. from ATCC in partnership with LGC.
Sample Analytical News