Phomopsis javanica Uecker et Johnson, anamorph
2. From a single test tube of sterile distilled water (5 to 6 ml), withdraw approximately 0.5 to 1.0 ml with a sterile pipette and apply directly to the pellet. Stir to form a suspension.
3. Aseptically transfer the suspension back into the test tube of sterile distilled water.
4. Let the test tube sit at room temperature (25°C) undisturbed for at least 2 hours; overnight rehydration is recommended.
5. Mix the suspension well. Use several drops to inoculate recommended solid or liquid medium.
6. Incubate cultures at recommended temperature.
For every order of this item, you must provide a valid Permit to Move Live Plant Pests, Noxious Weeds, and Soil (PPQ 526) obtained from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service. We cannot ship this item until we receive this permit. When requesting this permit, the USDA will require isolation information for this item, and you can find this information in the “Geographical isolation” and “Isolation source” fields on the respective product page. If you need assistance with determining the isolation information, please contact our Technical Services team or your applicable distributor.
Once you have the necessary permit, email the permit to [email protected] with a reference to both your account and sales order numbers. Once received, your permit will be reviewed, and this item will be released for shipment if all requirements are met. If you need assistance with your order, please contact our Customer Care team or your applicable distributor.
Uecker FA, Johnson DA. Morphology and taxonomy of species of Phomopsis on Asparagus. Mycologia 83: 192-199, 1991.