For nearly a century, ATCC has been regarded as a pioneer in cell banking and storage, using the most reliable and standardized procedures and equipment to manufacture and preserve your critical biomaterials. For every stage of the process - we provide the critical starting materials for the development and commercialization of pharmaceuticals and biologics. As the trusted global source for cell authentication and uncompromised quality, we set the benchmark for cells used in protein and viral manufacturing and testing applications.
We are now approved to provide these services under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). ATCC supports multiple stages of the cell banking process, from initial development to master/working cell bank production runs in efforts to streamline and expedite your timelines. In tandem, our cGMP biorepository experts can characterize, package, store, and distribute your biological materials to ensure the security and integrity of your cell banks.
Watch the video to see the facility!
cGMP-compliant Cell Banking
- 21 CFR 600, 610, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Mammalian and stem cells
- Over 5,000 cell lines available from ATCC’s fully authenticated collection -or- use your own proprietary cells
- Custom-built, designated cell processing suites
- Master and working cell banks (MCB and WCB)
cGMP-compliant Mammalian Biorepository
- ISO 9001:2015, cGMP 21 CFR 211 compliant storage available
- Safe segregation of biological materials
- Cold-chain support and management
- On-call, after-hours personnel; 24/7 temperature monitoring
- Quality oversight of all unit entry and retrieval activities
Let ATCC help you develop a cGMP mammalian cell banking process -and/or- store your precious samples in our cGMP mammalian cell biorepositoryExplore our current cGMP services
cGMP Mammalian Cell Banking Services
Contact us using the form below for more information on our cGMP Mammalian Cell Banking Services, or to let us know that you are ready to start your project.