Patent deposit service fee is 2,500 USD per deposit.
ATCC comprehensive patent services include:
- Pre-deposit assistance with forms and shipping
- Assignment of inbound tracking numbers for quicker receipt of patent deposit material
- Notification of patent material receipt
- Viability testing (One test, with one additional repeat if necessary)
- Certificate of deposit and a minimum of 30 years of storage
- Release of deposited material for distribution according to deposit rules
- Regular notification to depositors when deposit material is provided to third party
- Regulatory compliance review for permits and distribution
Additional Patent Deposit Services, such as summaries of deposits, return of deposit material sample(s), additional copies of Certificate of deposit, and destruction of deposit material, and their associated fees are available upon request.