CRISPR-edited Isogenic Cell Models Video
CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing technology is one of the most outstanding scientific breakthroughs in recent years, revolutionizing basic and medical research by enabling site-specific genome engineering of cell lines.
ATCC has mastered the science and art of CRISPR gene-editing. We take highly authenticated cell lines from our collection and introduce disease-relevant mutations using the CRISPR/Cas9 system to modify regions of interest in the genome, and then rigorously screen the gene-edited isogenic cell clones.
ATCC CRISPR gene-edited cell lines are:
- Precisely gene edited
- Engineered on commonly used tumor cell lines
- Highly relevant to diseases and drug targets
- Validated at genomic, transcript, and protein levels
- Biofunctional characterization with specific inhibitors
- Well suited for drug screening applications