Transfer cultures under anaerobic conditions by either of the following:
- Use of an anaerobic gas chamber.
- Placement of test tubes under a gassing cannula system hooked to anaerobic gas.
Anaerobic conditions for incubation may be obtained by any of the following:
- Loose screw-caps on test tubes in anaerobic chamber.
- Loose screw-caps on test tubes in an activated anaerobic Gas Pak jar.
- Use of sterile butyl rubber stoppers on test tubes so that an anaerobic gas headspace is retained.
|Date Created||07/17/2012 07:10 PM
|Date Updated||03/27/2014 08:39 PM