FAQ Home

Find Answers

Agreement to transfer to a CRO
My institution is a CRO and we often have requests to use ATCC Materials or Progeny in performing contract work for our clients. Is there an agreement that we may enter into to allow these types of transfers to occur?

ATCC is committed to providing the best service for our customers. Because of this, ATCC will review these requests on a case by case basis. Please contact licensing@atcc.org to find out more information.


Date Created07/17/2012 07:17 PM
Date Updated01/02/2013 11:08 AM

Most Popular Answers

  1. Huh7 cell line
  2. ATCC HUVEC lines
  3. Passage number vs. population doubling level (PDL)
  4. U-373 MG (ATCC® HTB-17)
  5. Converting TCID[50] to plaque forming units (PFU)