For nearly a century, ATCC has been regarded as a pioneer in cell banking and storage, using the most reliable and standardized procedures and equipment to manufacture and preserve your critical biomaterials. For every stage of the process - we provide the critical starting materials for the development and commercialization of pharmaceuticals and biologics. As the trusted global source for cell authentication and uncompromised quality, we set the benchmark for cells used in protein and viral manufacturing and testing applications.
Watch the video to see the facility!
cGMP AND cGTP CELL BANKING
- 21 CFR 600, 610, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- 21 CFR Part 1271, Good Tissue Practices (cGTP)
- Mammalian and stem cells
- Primary cell derivation and expansion
- Over 5,000 cell lines available from ATCC’s fully authenticated collection -or- use your own proprietary cells
- Custom-built, designated cell processing suites
- Healthy cells and cells derived from diseased tissues
- Master and working cell banks (MCB and WCB)
- ISO 9001:2008, cGMP-compliant LN₂, -80°C, -20°C, and 2-8°C storage available
- Cell, microbe, protein, and nucleic acid storage options
- Safe segregation of biological materials
- Cold-chain support and management
- On-call, after-hours personnel; 24/7 temperature monitoring
- Direct quality oversight of all unit entry and retrieval activities
Let ATCC help you develop a cGMP or cGTP cell banking process -or- store your precious samples in our cGMP biorepositoryExplore our current GMP/GTP services
cGMP and cGTP Cell Banking Services; cGMP Biorepository Services
Contact us using the form below for more information on our cGMP and cGTP Cell Banking Services and cGMP Biorepository Services, or to let us know that you are ready to start your project.
Explore other custom services
We have been the authority on cell and microbial banking for nearly 100 years. Our laboratory and storage facilities are first-in-class for the large-capacity storage of cell lines, microorganisms, and other biological materials. We can support any cell banking need and will work with you at all stages of the cell bank development process from the initiation of your project to the large-scale production of your cells and microbes.More