For commercial accounts, this cell line is only distributed under the terms of a fully signed and executed ATCC® Material Transfer Agreement and Addendum. If the commercial account is screening per completed Addendum, the recipient will be required to pay a Screening Fee (ATCC® ACS-2103™) of $4000.00.
Screening Use is defined as use of Biological Material in small molecule and biologic drug discovery, including initial target identification and validation, assay development, high throughput screening, hit identification, lead optimization, and selection of candidates for clinical development.
If the commercial account is not screening per the completed Addendum, the recipient will not be required to pay a Screening Fee.
In addition to the foregoing, this product's use is governed by the following Limited Use License.
Any use of the product outside of the Field of Use requires a separate license. For information on obtaining a license to use this product for purposes other than those permitted in the Limited Use License, please contact ATCC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This product may not be transferred to any third parties.
- This product may be used solely for internal scientific research (the “Field of Use”). The Field of Use expressly excludes the use of the product:
- in a product for therapeutic or diagnostic use;
- in human clinical research;
- in the manufacture of a product intended for sale or of a component or intermediate of such a product; or
- in the discovery, research, development, manufacture or sale of a product that:
- acts by detecting or measuring telomere length, telomerase activity, telomerase RNA, or TERT mRNA or protein;
- acts through a response to the presence or absence of: (1) telomerase RNA, the gene encoding telomerase RNA or its promoter sequence; (2) the telomerase catalytic protein, the gene or mRNA encoding the telomerase catalytic protein, or its promoter sequence. This includes, without limitation, a product that triggers an immune response to telomerase or any component thereof, or targets cells for a cytotoxic effect through the expression of a gene controlled by a telomerase promoter; or
- acts by modulating telomerase activity or telomere length (including, without limitation, inhibiting or activating telomerase).