Biorepository Services SM
Our biobanking services are consistent with ATCC's practices for handling & storage of materials entrusted with us since our founding in 1925.
With over 90 years of experience focused solely on biomaterial services & management, we have the expertise to store & distribute biological materials worldwide. ATCC offers secure & reliable biological material management with temperature-controlled supply chain, 24/7 equipment monitoring, & on-call after-hours personnel.
- Extensive support to customers needing cGMP compliant & non-cGMP Master Cell Banks (MCB) and Working Cell Banks (WCB)
- Long-term storage of small- or large-scale biomaterials or specimens
- Flexible storage choices: sample, box, shelf, unit, or rack
- Managing over 23 million samples
- Inventory management system to assure biomaterials are properly accounted for at all times