LGC Standards has established a network of European offices
to facilitate and accelerate the ordering process. Both ATCC and LGC Standards are committed in providing customers with authentic research materials and standards in Europe through:
- Faster delivery of authentic ATCC cultures and bioproducts.
- Communication in same time zone and in native language for many customers.
- Easier payment in national currency or the Euro.
- Provision of local technical support.
Expediting handling of paperwork related to import permits and special forms.
No additional charges for order processing, duties and taxes.
Lower shipping costs.
Relevant and complementary internal scientific products and services
(Pharmaceutical Reference Substances, Reference Materials, Chemical and Microbiological Analysis).
You must establish an account and have your account number available before ordering.
To open an account with LGC Standards you are required to complete a New Account Application Form. Forms can be found by going to the distributors page and selecting the country that serves your institution. Choose the application for the Biosafety Level of items you purchase. For more information please contact your local LGC Standards office.
There are two ways to order:
- Online: If you know the ATCC number of the product you want, please use the Quick Order or the site search to add items to your order and submit the order request to LGC. LGC will follow-up with you on your request.
- FAX: Download the LGC Standards Reference Materials Order Form for your country. Forms can be found by going to the distributors page and selecting the country that serves your institution and fax it to the address on the form.