Quality Control Specifications
- Bacterial genomic DNA is provided in a dried form. Store at 2oC to 8oC upon receipt. Store at -20oC if stored for more than 6 months. Note: Do not store in freezers with a defrost cycle. This will expose the product to increased temperatures.
- Total DNA by PicoGreen® measurement was found to be approximately 5 µg.
- Purity: OD260/OD280 ratio. OD260/OD280: 1.6 to 2.1
- Integrity of DNA was determined by electrophoresis on a 1% agarose gel stained with SYBR Safe™, and was found to be of high molecular weight.
- No RNA was detected by electrophoresis.
- Functional activity was confirmed by PCR amplification 16S ribosomal RNA gene.
- Identity confirmed by sequencing of 16S ribosomal RNA gene (first ~ 500 base pairs).