Quality Control Specifications
- Store at -20°C or colder. -70°C or vapor-phase liquid nitrogen (-196°C) is preferred for long-term storage (more than one month).
- Concentration is verified as >1 µg/mL DNA by Picogreen® assay.
- Purity is confirmed by OD260/OD280 ratio (>1.7) of bulk DNA before dilution for product filling.
- Integrity is inferred from observation of high molecular weight cellular DNA following electrophoresis of 20 µL of product on a 0.8% agarose gel, visualized by Ethidium bromide staining.
- Functional activity is demonstrated by PCR amplification of a 500-3,000 bp amplicon using virus-specific primers.
- Identity is confirmed by sequencing of approximately 300 bp to 1Kb of the PCR amplicon.