These permits may be required for shipping this product:
Customers located in the state of Hawaii will need to contact the Hawaii Department of Agriculture to determine if an Import Permit is required. A copy of the permit or documentation that a permit is not required must be sent to ATCC in advance of shipment.
Produces seeds containing low levels of linoleic acid (10.3% of total fatty acids), alpha-linolenic (3.4%), and total polyunsaturated fatty acids (13.7%); the seeds contain high levels of oleic acid (74-80%)
The oil produced has oxidative stability of approximately 35-40 AOM hours without hydrogenation.