About the ATCC-LGC Standards Partnership
LGC Standards' partnership with ATCC facilitates the distribution of ATCC cultures and bioproducts to life science researchers throughout Europe and India. Our specific aims are to make access to the important resources of ATCC are more easily accessible to the European scientific community through a local stock holding of more than 5000 individual culture items supported by our local office network delivering the highest levels of customer service and technical support.
For materials which are part of the European stock holding delivery times are typically 3-5 working days from order receipt and we are able to assist with permit requirements as necessary for many of the “controlled” materials in the ATCC collection. For ATCC products which are not able to be included in the European stock delivery times are typically 2-3 weeks.
LGC Standards has established a network of European offices to facilitate and accelerate the ordering process. Both ATCC and LGC Standards are committed in providing customers with authentic research materials and standards in Europe through:
- Faster delivery of authentic ATCC cultures and bioproducts
- Communication in same time zone and in native language for many customers
- Easier payment in national currency or the Euro
- Provision of local technical support
- Expediting handling of paperwork related to import permits and special forms
- No additional charges for order processing, duties and taxes
- Lower shipping costs
- Relevant and complementary internal
- Scientific products and services (Pharmaceutical Reference Substances, Reference Materials, Chemical and Microbiological Analysis)
On behalf of LGC Standards' European reference materials team we thank you for your continued support of our products and services. We look forward to the continued delivery of the highest levels of customer service to support your research programs in the future.